This event is hosted in Trackmania and in the title(s) Trackmania² MultiEnvi. You can participate on your own and registration is not required. You need to have the title pack Dommy's Multienvironment titlepack installed. And there is a map pool that you can contribute to.
4 maps, 4 environments.
Unknown, long endurance maps of at least 6 minutes length.
Only one short 15 second warmup for players with slower PC’s to load in.
1 round per map.
Depending on your position at the end, you will be granted points. Points will be added up after all 4 maps to determine the winner.
6 races per season including a grande finale race 7. Your worst result will not count towards the total season standing.
Shortcuts and alternative routes are allowed. Use them at your own risk.
Cheating is of course not allowed. I’ll fuck you up.
Mappers will not be able to play their own map. However, they will still be given points depending on their average position on the other three maps to ensure competitiveness.
You WILL have to own all TrackMania² titles and Dommy’s multienvironment pack in order to play.
Mapping information: http://bit.ly/XDRaceSeason2_Mapping
Official Discord: http://www.discord.gg/riolu
Livestream at: https://www.twitch.tv/riolutm
- Lowering your graphical settings if you have a slower PC. The maps are big, so you will benefit from higher FPS and shorter loading times with lower settings.
- Keep peer-to-peer downloads enabled. There will be custom signage which will guide your way through the map - you don’t want to miss out on that.
- Use the 15 second warmup to have a brief look at the map with cam7.
- Get rid of your retire button. You really won’t need it.
- Join a voice chat with friends!
This event has no upcoming dates.